Learn how to identify food sources, functions, deficiencies and toxicities associated with all types of essential fatty acids
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Discuss the basic components of a healthy diet
- Define anatomy and physiology
- Identify and describe the major levels of organization in human beings
- Identify and discuss the five major organs systems of human body
- Discuss the major functions of the liver and the kidney describe the brain structures and functions
- Provide a brief overview of carbohydrates
- Outline the major functions of carbohydrates in the body
- Describe the major classes of carbohydrates: simple and complex carbohydrates
- Define starches and fibers
- Describe the digestion process and absorption of carbohydrates
- Identify the role of glucose in the body
- Describe both the healthy and unhealthy sources of carbohydrates
- Discuss the health benefits of starches and fiber
- Provide the definition of emotional eating
- Distinguish between emotional eating and binge eating
- Identify the causes, triggers, and risk factors for emotional eating
- Identify the symptoms of emotional eating
- Outline the health effects of emotional eating
- Describe the treatment for emotional eating
- Provide the definition of obesity and overweight
- Identify methods/ways of measuring body composition
- Discuss problems associated with underweight and overweight
- Describe a healthful weight
- Discuss basal metabolism
- Identify and discuss causes of obesity
- Discuss the relationship between fasting and weight loss
- Identify and discuss the major weight loss principles
- Outline weight management strategies
- Provide the definition of fatty acids
- Identify food sources, functions, deficiencies and toxicities associated with all types of essential fatty acids
For more details, please see the link.
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of nutrition or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.online-trainingcourses.com/courses/nutrition-and-healthy-living-skills/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com. The course is delivered directly to inbox. This includes all the study material with video recordings of the classroom session. On completion of the course, customers will receive a certificate from Vita Online Learning and Education. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About NLP Centre of Excellence
NLP Centre of Excellence offers a wide range of online and standard courses including group classes, as well as distant learning programmes. Training providers, coaching businesses, sports professionals and individuals can achieve excellence in every area of their life.