Learn the duties and responsibilities of a medical secretary that include understanding medical terminology, job role and responsibilities
What You'll Get
- Introduction, job role and responsibilities
- How to manage appointment scheduling
- Filing systems in medical offices
- Patient confidentiality in the healthcare industry
- Definition, purpose and benefits of medical records
- Understanding medical terminology and jargon
- Information technology and computer usage in healthcare administration
- Information technology and computers
- Medical records management
- Health and safety in a healthcare setting
- Supplies and inventory management and administration
- Communication skills in a medical office
- Communication skills in a medical office part II
- Law, medical services and ethics
- Medical (clinical) coding, billing and important aspects of medical administration
- Career information and prospect
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 17 Sep 2020. Lifetime access to Course content available from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available 24/7, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. CPD Certified. Compatible with all major devices.See the rules that apply to all deals.