Clients can learn the basics of gardening, with course modules covering everything from planting to running a horticultural business
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- Gardening basics
- Garden design process
- Garden design styles
- Survey, site appraisal and measuring techniques
- Planning projects
- Proportion illusions and effective use of space
- Drawing a plan and graphics skills
- Surface and materials, hard landscaping
- Secrets of soil
- Plant selection and care
- Plant knowledge
- Low maintenance gardens and planting
- Garden maintenance
- Pest control
- Solutions to difficult gardens
- Vegetable and herb gardens
- Running a gardening business
- Marketing and social media
- Health and safety
- Insurance, tax and record keeping
- How to build raised flower beds
- How to lay a patio
- How to put up garden fencing
- How to turf a garden and lay a lawn
- How to lay artificial grass areas
- How to build a garden pond
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of garden design or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Must redeem by 17 Sep 2020. Lifetime access to course content available from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available 24/7, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
CPD Certified. Compatible with all major devices. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.