Participants can use online modules to learn more about the maintenance of popular flowers and creative designs for different occasions
What You'll Get
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to floristry
- Careers in floristry
- Flowers and plants
- Services provided by florists
- How to process, store and maintain plants
- Popular flowers, greens and fillers
- Elements and principles of design
- Flower design basics and styles
- How to make floral arrangements
- How to make a container arrangement
- How to make an arrangement for a vase
- How to make a hand-tied bouquet
- How to make a corsage or boutonniere
- Wedding flowers
- Funeral flowers
- How to make a basket garden and fruit basket
- Getting a job in the floristry industry
- Starting a business
- Getting customers
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available 24/7, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. CPD Certified. Compatible with all major devices. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.