Get lifetime access to an online course that features modules on questioning skills, value-based goals and communication
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- What is life coaching? The differences between counselling and life coaching
- Foundational values and limiting beliefs
- The different types of life coaching and the attributes of a successful life coach
- Listening and communication skills for life coaching
- An exploration of belief systems and an overview of life coaching fundamentals
- Code of ethics and regulatory standards in life coaching practices
- Questioning skills
- Building a rapport and trust
- Set value-based goals and formulating plans of action
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of coaching or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register on the redemption page. No refunds or cancellations once log in details have been provided. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Internet connection required. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 800 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.