· Redeemed January 28, 2018
· Redeemed January 15, 2018
· Redeemed January 8, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 79 for a desert safari for one child with buffet, drinks, activities, and entertainment
- AED 129 for a desert safari for one adult with buffet, drinks, activities, and entertainment
- AED 245 for a desert safari for two adults with buffet, drinks, activities, and entertainment
- AED 475 for a desert safari for four adults with buffet, drinks, activities, and entertainment
AED 689 for a desert safari for six adults with buffet, drinks, activities, and entertainment
- Desert safari includes: pick up and drop off | dune bashing across sand dunes | belly dancing | camel riding | sand-skiing | sandboarding | henna painting | buffet dinner including barbecue, continental and oriental dishes | soft drinks, water, tea and coffee | Bedouin campsite | sunset watching | music system | local dresses for men and women for picture taking | good chance to see desert fauna like gazelles, lizards and camels
The Fine Print
Expires 150 days after purchase. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior appointment required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Booking subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Child is considered as such from 3 to 11 years old. Adults: 12 years old and above. Pick-up and drop-off from Sheraton Cornish Parking lot, only on Thursdays and Fridays (other days subject to availability). Pick-up times depend on the season: summer - 4.30pm; winter - 3pm. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +97126794656 or +971552758800. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Net Tours Abu Dhabi
Established in 1989, Net Tours has years of experience showing tourists and locals a wild time, and the team knows the desert like the back of their hands. The company offers tourists a variety of experience packages in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, mixing modern and traditional cultural activities.