All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 179 for a ten-course set menu with free-flowing soft beverages for one (53% off)
- AED 319 for a ten-course set menu with free-flowing soft beverages for two (58% off)
- AED 559 for a ten-course set menu with free-flowing soft beverages for four (63% off)
The set menu may include:
- Oops I dropped my chaat - crispy potatoes, chutney gel, almond soil, yoghurt splatter, giant kachori
- Shake shake - lotus stem chips, fox nuts, chilli dust, aam-papad ketchup, ranch raita
- Crab and mango - crab meat, sweet mango, red skin onion, Bengal mustard
- Kerala duck roast tart - duck confit, masala tart, raspberry chutney, coconut snow
- Fall of the bone - slow braise tandoori lamb chop
- Black cod - grilled cod fish, laksa pulao, Malvani kokum curry
- Saag Burrata - creamed spinach, peanut crumble, burrata, buttered pao
- Lamb Biryani - served with burani raita
- Apple Cinnamon Srikhand - crisp pastry, salted apple caramel, tart yoghurt, green apple gel
Payasam, dulce de leche - crunchy vermicelli, coconut caramel, fruits
- Open for lunch from 12.30 p.m. to 3 p.m. and dinner from 7 p.m. to 11.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking and cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. For more information, please contact +971 2 698 8888 or email@example.com. Valid for option purchased only. Open for lunch from 12.30pm to 3pm and dinner from 7pm to 11.30pm. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Namak by Kunal Kapur at 5* Dusit Thani Hotel
Located a short walk from Abu Dhabi's picturesque shoreline, Dusit Thani Hotel is a five-star hotel offering its guests a Thai-inspired design and hospitality. Among the in-house lounges and restaurants, the one that immediately catches guests' attention is Namak by Kunal Kapur, a celebrity-led establishment offering Indian fine dining peppered with global influences. Kunal Kapur is the winner of several culinary and television awards and has received The Indian Television Academy Award for the Best Jury on television for Junior Masterchef India.