All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 89 for a Saturday brunch with free-flowing soft beverages for a child (53% off)
- AED 189 for a Saturday brunch with free-flowing soft beverages for one adult (50% off)
- AED 359 for a Saturday brunch with free-flowing soft beverages for two adults (53% off)
- AED 679 for a Saturday brunch with free-flowing soft beverages for four adults (55% off)
- AED 239 for a Saturday brunch with free-flowing soft and house beverages for one adult (53% off)
- AED 439 for a Saturday brunch with free-flowing soft and house beverages for two adults (57% off)
- AED 799 for a Saturday brunch with free-flowing soft and house beverages for four adults (61% off)
Where can one appreciate Indian cuisine and meet a celebrity in Abu Dhabi? Children and adults alike can take advantage of this Namak by Kunal Kapur Saturday brunch deal and embark on a journey through Thai-inspired flavours as supervised by the jury for Junior Masterchef India. The feast can be enriched with the scenic view of the Abu Dhabi shoreline which is just a short walk away from the five-star Dusit Thani Hotel, where the restaurant is located. Customers can decide whether to include soft or house beverages to complete their dining experience offered by this Saturday brunch deal in Abu Dhabi.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Bookings can also be made by contacting+971 2 698 8888 or email@example.com. Valid Sat 12.30pm-4pm. For more information, please contact the merchant directly. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Namak by Kunal Kapur at 5* Dusit Thani Hotel
Located a short walk from Abu Dhabi's picturesque shoreline, Dusit Thani Hotel is a five-star hotel offering its guests a Thai-inspired design and hospitality. Among the in-house lounges and restaurants, the one that immediately catches guests' attention is Namak by Kunal Kapur, a celebrity-led establishment offering Indian fine dining peppered with global influences. Kunal Kapur is the winner of several culinary and television awards and has received The Indian Television Academy Award for the Best Jury on television for Junior Masterchef India.