Up to ten diners can enjoy cuts of meat, salads and seafood grills, sip soft drinks or juice and visit the hotel’s pool and beach
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 125 for a barbecue dinner with two soft drinks and full-day pool and beach access for one (65% off)
- AED 229 for a barbecue dinner with two soft drinks and full-day pool and beach access for two (68% off)
- AED 459 for a barbecue dinner with two soft drinks and full-day pool and beach access for four (68% off)
AED 919 for a barbecue dinner with two soft drinks and full-day pool and beach access for ten (74% off)
- The menu offers cuts of meat, burgers, seafood grills and a salad bar
- Includes two soft drinks or juice for each diner
- Guests will be able to take advantage of the hotel’s pool and beach
- 50% discount on house beverages is also available
- Indoor and outdoor seating available
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Not available from 12 May 2018 to 6 October 2018. Limit 5 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 028115666. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid on Saturdays. Beach and pool open 8am-9pm. Barbecue dinner available 5pm-8pm at Nahaam. Not valid during Ramadan. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Jumeirah Hotel at Etihad Towers
Rising in sleek style from its beachfront setting, Jumeirah Hotel at Etihad Towers offers contemporary accommodation in a dramatic locale. Part of a five-tower complex, the hotel features over 380 rooms and suites which afford views of the Arabian Gulf. Guests can relax in one of three outdoor pools or on the private beach, work up a sweat in the gym, or head to the beauty salon for a treatment. Dining options range from the Ray's Grill steakhouse on the 63rd floor, to a French brasserie, Lebanese restaurant and cocktail bar. A tourist experience in its own right, the hotel boasts a range of designer shops and an observation deck on the 74th floor.