Customers can benefit from up to six sessions of laser hair removal, available for a choice of area or the full body
About This Deal
Choose from 11 Options
- AED 99 for one session of laser hair removal
AED 199 for three sessions of laser hair removal
- AED 379 for six sessions of laser hair removal
- AED 199 for one session of laser hair removal
AED 499 for three sessions of laser hair removal
- AED 949 for six sessions of laser hair removal
- AED 399 for one session of laser hair removal
- AED 899 for three sessions of laser hair removal
- AED 1,799 for six sessions of laser hair removal
- AED 1,399 for one session of laser hair removal without face
- AED 1,499 for one session of laser hair removal with face
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
For more information regarding treatment areas, please contact the merchant directly.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No. #MOH/MY62811/12.05.2023/JBOKZTJK-160522
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd: Yag lasers.