A therapist can revitalise the facial skin or hair during up to six sessions of needleless mesotherapy or platelet-rich plasma therapy
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- AED 199 for one session of needleless mesotherapy for the face or hair
- AED 549 for three sessions of needleless mesotherapy for face or hair
- AED 999 for six sessions of needleless mesotherapy for face or hair
- AED 999 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face or hair
- AED 1,799 for two sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face or hair
- AED 2,099 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face or hair
What is needleless mesotherapy?
An alternative to injection-based mesotherapy, this technique features pulses of electrical energy designed to help revitalise the skin.
What is platelet-rich plasma therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of wrinkles or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/D0WYOHQ6-191020/ZT07269/20.10.2021*
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd: Yag lasers.