Smiles can be restored to their former glory with up to 16 dental veneers, designed to match the colour to the surrounding enamel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 899 for one dental veneer
- AED 5,199 for six dental veneers
- AED 9,999 for 12 dental veneers
- AED 12,999 for 16 dental veneers
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/EX59787/30.06.2020
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2020. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 043441132 or email@example.com and provide Groupon codes, name and contact number; when booking by email, please attach the voucher. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 15 or older. Those requiring fewer veneers will receive credit toward other services at the clinic. Full refund if found unsuitable. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd:Yag lasers.