Hair can be banished from a small or medium area, or the full body over the course of up to six sessions of laser hair removal
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 149 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 399 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 799 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 259 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 649 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 1,299 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 1,299 for one session of laser hair removal on the full body
- AED 3,799 for three sessions of laser hair removal on the full body
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
* ** Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/IB53663/22.10.2020*
The Fine Print
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd:Yag lasers.