Beauty buffs can take advantage of up to three sessions of this facial treatment, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 949 for one session of full-face fractional laser treatment
- AED 1,799 for two sessions of full-face fractional laser treatment
- AED 2,249 for three sessions of full-face fractional laser treatment
What is fractional laser skin revitalisation?
This treatment uses a laser beam divided into microscopic treatment zones to target a fraction of the skin at a time, and aims to help smooth the appearance of facial skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines and scarring. Clients are asked to contact the merchant for additional details.
What happens at the sessions?
The technician will discuss the treatment with the customer so they are fully informed about what’s involved and have the chance to ask any questions they may have. The first session will then begin with the application of a topical anaesthetic, after which the treatment will commence. Subsequent treatments are performed at intervals of five to seven days.
What does aftercare involve?
Customers can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation for up to an hour following each session, and minimal swelling may be experienced for a few days. Any pinkish tone the skin may have will go away within three to five days. It is recommended that during periods of sun exposure in the three months following the sessions that the treated area be protected by a moisturising sunblock of SPF50 or more.
- Contact the merchant for more information
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/LG05101/16/10/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 344 1132. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. The first session must be used within the validity period; succeeding sessions may be completed according to the doctor's advice. Full refund if found unsuitable. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd:Yag lasers.