A technician can harness laser technology to target thread veins over the course of up to four sessions at this Dubai-based clinic
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 299 for one session of laser thread vein removal
- AED 499 for two sessions of laser thread vein removal
- AED 699 for three sessions of laser thread vein removal
- AED 799 for four sessions of laser thread vein removal
What is laser thread vein treatment?
This treatment aims to reduce the appearance of small veins on the surface of the skin. Specific areas of the body are targeted, with popular zones including the tops of thighs or cheeks of the face.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/SJ65549/16/10/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 043441132. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Consultation included, full refund if found unsuitable. Certain types of varicose veins cannot be treated; type can be determined during the consultation. Vouchers can be combined for multiple sessions. Treatment is valid on 1 or multiple areas. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd:Yag lasers.