Teeth can be straightened and gaps closed with metallic or ceramic braces available for one or both arches
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 999 for metallic braces for the lower or upper jaw
- AED 1,995 for metallic braces for the lower and upper jaw
- AED 1,399 for ceramic braces for the lower or upper jaw
- AED 2,699 for ceramic braces for the lower and upper jaw
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to help straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded, with options available for ceramic or metallic sets.
What happens at sessions?
Available for clients of all ages, an initial consultation gives them a chance to ask about the treatment. Measurements are then taken and braces fitted. Customers are asked to contact the merchant for details regarding bone grafting or follow-up appointments, if necessary.
* ** Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/LQ89551/13/10/2020*
The Fine Print
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd:Yag lasers.