· Redeemed 5 days ago
· Redeemed October 30, 2017
· Redeemed July 20, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 299 for one session of laser thread vein treatment
- AED 499 for two sessions of laser thread vein treatment
- AED 699 for three sessions of laser thread vein treatment
- AED 799 for four sessions of laser thread vein treatment
What is laser thread vein treatment?
This treatment aims to reduce the appearance of small veins on the skin’s surface. Specific areas of the body are targeted, with popular zones including the tops of thighs or cheeks of the face.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/XP22733/06.05.2018
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Jun 2018. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04-3441132. Printed voucher must be presented. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Consultation included. Full refund if found unsuitable for treatment. Certain types of varicose veins cannot be treated; can be determined during consultation. Vouchers can be combined for multiple sessions. Treatment is valid on one or multiple different areas. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Montreal International Clinic
Montreal International Clinic offers a variety of medical services provided by a team of doctors with varied backgrounds. The clinic combines experience with technology, aiming to accommodate the needs of every patient. Montreal Clinic is using BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handling both Alexandrite and NdYag lasers for permanent results.