Clients can refresh their smiles with a scale, polish and stain removal or opt to brighten teeth with a Zoom whitening treatment
About This Deal
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 139 for stain removal, scaling and polishing with a consultation
- AED 249 for one composite filling with consultation and x-ray
- AED 549 for one Zoom teeth whitening treatment
- AED 599 for one root canal treatment with consultation and x-ray
- AED 649 for one Zoom teeth whitening treatment with stain removal, scaling and polishing
- AED 959 for one Zirconium crown
- AED 999 for one Zoom teeth whitening treatment with stain removal, scaling, polishing and home kit
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/XW1K5AQU-160720*
Need To Know
About MMI Dental Center
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, MMI Dental Center offers a wide range of dental services, including scaling, polishing and stain removals. Zoom teeth whitening treatments are also available.