All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 89 for a dental check-up with a clean and polish
- AED 139 for a stain removal treatment with a dental check-up, clean, scale and polish
- AED 499 for teeth whitening with a dental check-up
- AED 579 for teeth whitening with a dental check-up-, clean, scale and polish
- AED 999 for one ceramic veneer with a dental check-up, clean, scale and polish
What does a teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/ZO59789/05.09.2019
The Fine Print
Expires 14 Oct 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Valid only for option purchased. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. For more information, please call 04 513 5722 or 050 295 1851. E-voucher must be presented. Valid for men and women. Not suitable for pregnant women. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Mint Dental Care
Mint Dental Care take professional care of their customers' smiles. The clinic offers a wide array of dental services which range from cleaning, scaling and polishing, to crowns, bridges and laser teeth whitening. Orthodontic treatments are also available.