Customers may enjoy the benefits of microdermabrasion or diamond peel or Hydrafacial, skin analysis as well as optional vitamin treatment
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 229 for one session of diamond peel or microdermabrasion or Hydrafacial with a skin analysis
- AED 299 for one session of diamond peel or microdermabrasion or Hydrafacial with a skin analysis and vitamin treatment
- AED 429 for two sessions of diamond peel or microdermabrasion or Hydrafacial with a skin analysis
- AED 529 for two sessions of diamond peel or microdermabrasion or Hydrafacial with a skin analysis and vitamin treatment
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/HA49557/09/07/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, contact 026396991. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. All bookings with confirmations are non-refundable. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Corpofino Dermatology Clinic
Located on Al Saada Street, Corpofino Dermatology Clinic harnesses a range of modern technologies, covering various fields of healthcare and cosmetic procedures. Skincare and body treatments are available alongside weight management solutions and laser hair removal.