A cat or a dog will receive a thorough grooming service to make sure their hair and skin is well kept and clean
About This Deal
- What’s included: full grooming for a cat or a dog
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep, such as a collie: every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
Need To Know
About Mesho Pet Grooming Salon
Set close to the Dubai Creek waterfront in Al Jaddaf, Mesho Pet Grooming Salon is a pet parlour that provides comprehensive services for cats and dogs of all breeds as well as to pet birds. Aside from grooming, a four-legged friend can receive additional hygienic treatments or be treated to a keratin conditioner.