Up to 19 guests can unwind on board of a 40-, 45- or 50-foot yacht, with juices and swimming opportunities
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 299 for a one-hour cruise for up to 12 on a 40-foot yacht (57% off)
- AED 549 for a two-hour cruise for up to 12 on a 40-foot yacht (58% off)
- AED 499 for a one-hour cruise for up to 15 on a 45-foot yacht (55% off)
- AED 949 for a two-hour cruise for up to 15 on a 45-foot yacht (55% off)
- AED 1,149 for a two-hour cruise and barbecue for up to 15 on a 45-foot yacht (54% off)
- AED 599 for a one-hour cruise for up to 19 on a 50-foot yacht (57% off)
- AED 1,149 for a two-hour cruise for up to 19 on a 50-foot yacht (57% off)
AED 1,349 for a two-hour cruise and barbecue for up to 19 on a 50-foot yacht (55% off)
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks
- Swimming opportunities available before 6 p.m.
- Water and juice included
- Each yacht features a sound system with CD, USB and AUX input
- Barbecue includes: skewers of chicken and kofta | hummus | mutabal | tabbouleh | Arabic bread
- Normally the route starts from Dubai Marina and sails toward Burj Al Arab, Palm Atlantis and Marina Water Canal; routes may vary
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 12, 15 or 19 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone or email, contact +971 56 11811 56 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking subject to availability, prior booking required. Cancellation policy, 72 Hours advance notice required. Rescheduling permitted. Excludes public holidays. Must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to departure. All guests must bring their passports or UAE ID. Subject to weather, mechanical failure, coast guard restrictions and enforcement of new laws; merchant will provide alternatives when applicable. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Master Yachts Cruises
Master Yachts Cruises owns and manages a fleet of power and fishing boats, as well as yachts up to 155 feet in length, all manned with trained captains and crews. In addition to rental, they offer services such as private chef hire and on-board barbecues. During their boat trips, customers can enjoy a host of activities, from swimming and sightseeing to bespoke celebrations.