Up to 19 guests can relax on board of a 40-, 45- or 50-foot yacht, with juices and swimming opportunities
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 299 for a one-hour cruise for 12 on a 40-foot yacht (57% off)
- AED 549 for a two-hour cruise for 12 on a 40-foot yacht (58% off)
- AED 449 for a one-hour cruise for 15 on a 45-foot yacht (59% off)
- AED 849 for a two-hour cruise for 15 on a 45-foot yacht (60% off)
- AED 1,099 for a two-hour cruise and barbecue for 15 on a 45-foot yacht (56% off)
- AED 1,049 for a two-hour cruise for 19 on a 50-foot yacht (61% off)
AED 1,299 for a two-hour cruise and barbecue for 19 on a 50-foot yacht (57% off)
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks
- Swimming opportunities available before 6 p.m.
- Water and juice included
- Each yacht features a sound system with CD, USB and AUX input
- Barbecue includes: skewers of chicken and kofta | hummus | mutabal | tabbouleh | Arabic bread
- Normally the route starts from Dubai Marina and sails toward Burj Al Arab, Palm Atlantis and Water Canal; routes may vary
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 12, 15 or 19 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Booking required by phone or email, contact +971 56 11811 56 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior booking/cancellation(subject to availability) at least 72 hours in advance. Rescheduling permitted. Excludes public holidays. Must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to departure. All guests must bring their passports or UAE ID. Subject to weather, mechanical failure, coast guard restrictions and enforcement of new laws; merchant will provide alternatives when applicable. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Master Yachts Cruises
Master Yachts Cruises owns and manages a fleet of power and fishing boats, as well as yachts up to 155 feet in length, all manned with trained captains and crews. In addition to rental, they offer services such as private chef hire and on-board barbecues. During their boat trips, customers can enjoy a host of activities, from swimming and sightseeing to bespoke celebrations.