Up to 19 guests can unwind on board of a 40-, 45- or 50-foot yacht, with water and swimming opportunities
What You'll Get
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks
- Swimming opportunities available before 6 p.m.
- Water included
- Each yacht features a sound system with CD, USB and AUX input
- Barbecue includes: skewers of chicken and kofta | hummus | mutabal | tabbouleh | Arabic bread
- Normally the route starts from Dubai Marina and sails toward Burj Al Arab, Palm Atlantis and Marina Water Canal; routes may vary subject to hours booked
The Fine Print
About Master Yachts Cruises
Master Yachts Cruises owns and manages a fleet of power and fishing boats, as well as yachts up to 155 feet in length, all manned with trained captains and crews. In addition to rental, they offer services such as private chef hire and on-board barbecues. During their boat trips, customers can enjoy a host of activities, from swimming and sightseeing to bespoke celebrations.