Study online to learn how to cultivate and use herbs for health, cooking, nutrition and beauty
About This Deal
- What’s included: master herbalist online course
- History of herbal medicine
- What is a herb?
- Botany - understanding plants
- Biochemistry and chemistry
- Contra-indications and cautions
- Outlines of over 850 herbs and practical work to do
- Herbs of the Bible
- Outline of Chinese medicine
- Outline of ayurvedic medicine
- Outline of clinical medicine
- How to make compresses, decoctions and tinctures etc
- Over 60 essential oils and how to use them plus index
- Herbs used in homeopathy and Bach remedies
- Flower essences plus index of lessons 23 and 24
- Outline of nutrition, cooking and cultivation of herbs
- More info available here
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of phytotherapy or qualify participants to practice professionally.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provides distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.