Facial features can be revitalised thanks to an injection or filler designed to lower the visibility of the fine lines on the chosen area
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from four options
- AED 399 for a facial injection around the eyes
- AED 599 for a facial injection on the forehead and frown lines
- AED 799 for a facial injection on the whole face, three areas
- AED 849 for a 1ml dermal filler on one facial area of choice or lips
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for a choice of areas, while a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/QQ70760/11/08/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2019. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 043999161. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. No gender restrictions. Not valid for those with allergies. Not valid for pregnant women. Full refund if found unsuitable. Valid Sat-Thu 9am-9pm; Fri 2pm-9pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-/Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Marina Medical Center
Located in the Dubai Marina area, Marina Medical Center specialises in outpatient care, offering services across a selection of disciplines. Physicians and staff aim to provide personalised healthcare in areas ranging from general medicine to dentistry, urology, paediatric medicine and beyond. The centre offers same-day appointments for urgent cases. Patients can also reach doctors from the comfort of their home over the phone. Valet parking is available.