Labour costs of brake pad changes can be covered, with pads provided by customers or bought from the merchant; available for sedans and SUVs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- AED 49 for a brake pad change labour for the front axle (75% off)
AED 99 for a brake pad change labour for both axles (75% off)
- Includes brake fluid top-up, pad alignment check and complimentary tyre pressure check and adjustment
- Customers can provide their own pads, or purchase them on site for an AED 50 surcharge
- Brake discs polishing available for a supplement
- Customers can enjoy complimentary coffee and tea while they wait in the lounge
The Fine Print
Expires 6 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +97143 475 303. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Certain cars will require brake discs polished for an extra charge. Manchester Tyres LLC can provide brake pads for an AED 50 surcharge. Not valid on Fri. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Manchester Tyre Trading
Striving to keep cars safe and scratch-free, Manchester Tyre Trading offers a host of car detailing and servicing options at their location on 8th Street, near the Dubai Driving Center. Parking sensors can be installed to help customers park in tight spots safely and accurately. Certified technicians, who boast years of experience in the automotive field, are on hand to answer questions and offer expert advice.