Clients can take care of their teeth with a variety of dental services with consultation
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from 9 Options
- AED99 for dental scaling and polishing with consultation
- AED149 for dental scaling and polishing with stain removal and consultation
- AED149 for one cavity filling on one tooth with X-ray and consultation
- AED199 for two cavity fillings on one tooth with X-ray and consultation
- AED539 for teeth whitening with scaling and polishing
- AED699 for one root canal treatment with X-ray and consultation
- AED799 for surgical tooth extraction with X-ray and consultation
- AED899 for one unit of Zirconium veneer
- AED999 for laser gingivectomy/gum depigmentation
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
(Include if known, otherwise skip)
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
- **This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/KB25124-11/06/2023 - 2JQXRNWA-130622
About Luzan Dental Center
Based on Sheikh Zayed Road, Luzan Dental Center offers a range of services, including dental surgeries, orthodontics, implants and prosthetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, is also available.