Teeth can be scaled and polished; opt to also add whitening or choose from a selection of treatments including an X-ray and consultation
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- AED 99 for scaling and polishing
- AED 499 for teeth whitening with scaling and polishing
- AED 149 for one cavity filling with an X-ray and consultation
- AED 199 for two cavity fillings with an X-ray and consultation
- AED 699 for one canal root treatment with an X-ray and consultation
- AED 799 for surgical tooth extraction with an X-ray and consultation
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No. MOH/6IPSR9G9-150421/CX63091/19.04.2022
About Luzan Dental Center
Based on Sheikh Zayed Road, Luzan Dental Center offers a range of services, including dental surgeries, orthodontics, implants and prosthetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, is also available.