Teeth can be cleaned, scaled and polished after an initial consultation; clients can include a choice of dental treatments
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 89 for a dental consultation with a clean, scale and polish
- AED 139 for a dental consultation with a clean, scale and polish, plus a stain removal treatment
- AED 499 for a dental consultation with a teeth whitening treatment
- AED 579 for a dental consultation with a clean, scale, polish and a teeth whitening treatment
- AED 139 for a dental consultation with one cavity filling and an X-ray
- AED 239 for a dental consultation with two cavity fillings and an X-ray
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/GT47052/26/10/2020
The Fine Print
About Luzan Dental Center
Based on Sheikh Zayed Road, Luzan Dental Center offers a range of services, including dental surgeries, orthodontics, implants and prosthetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, is also available.