Embark on a desert safari with attractions including dune bashing, henna painting, live entertainment, and barbecue buffet
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- AED 75 for a desert safari for one (69% off)
- AED 145 for a desert safari for two (70% off)
- AED 285 for a desert safari for four (70% off)
- Dune bashing
- Short distance Camel Ride
- Henna painting
- Opportunity to capture sunset
- Welcome Tea, Coffee and dates
- Free-flowing soft drinks and water
- Arabic costumes for pictures
- Music system
- Dinner tables with carpet and pillows
- Separate toilet facilities for both men and women
- BBQ dinner buffet with veg and non-veg options
- Quad bikes available for a surcharge
- Opportunity to Capture Sunset
Safari live entertainment includes:
- Two belly dance shows
- Tanura dance
- Fire Show
- Yalla Dance Show
Safari pick-up and drop-off locations:
- Dubai: Day to Day, opposite Deira City Centre | Burjuman Spinneys | Lulu Hypermarket, behind Mall of Emirates | Al Mulla Plaza | Dragon Mart
Sharjah: Sharjah City Center | Mega Mall | Sahara Center | New Nesto Muwaileh Commercial (National Paint Area)
- Pick-up times: 2.45 p.m. - 3.30 pm., drop-off times: 9 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
Ever wished to experience the wildest and exotic of nature - but in high style? This safari deal offers the perfect blend of natural and comfortable, courtesy of the Desert Safari Experience - a memorable adventure far out in the sandy dunes, aiming to acquaint the travellers with the desert way of life without giving up on modern luxuries.
At the start of the safari, all participants will be treated to tea, Arabic coffee, or ghawa, and sweet dates, with free-flowing water and soft drinks available throughout the day to allay any parched throat. Ride the camels, try a hand at sandboarding, or learn the intricacies of the traditional henna painting. Towards the end of the day, a barbecue dinner buffet can be enjoyed on the carpets and pillows, with music and dancefloor for a splendid desert party. Complete the adventure by taking a picture in traditional Arabic clothing - a tangible memory of the adventure of a lifetime!
Need To Know
About Luxury Tours
Sharjah-located Luxury Tours specialises in organising sightseeing events. Safari, VIP safari and cruises, as well as a selection of tours are on the company's offer. For those interested in surfing, we have professionals that can watch over you as you surf in and out of the rushing bubbles of the ocean in yacht cruise. Side attractions for clients that are interested in scuba diving, swimming and snorkeling are available.