Up to six guests can enjoy a seafood buffet with soft drinks and fresh juice at this hotel on the Corniche
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 49 for a seafood buffet with free-flow juices, soft beverages and water for a child
- AED 99 for a seafood buffet with free-flow juices, soft beverages and water for one adult
- AED 198 for a seafood buffet with free-flow juices, soft beverages and water for two adults
- AED 396 for a seafood buffet with free-flow juices, soft beverages and water for four adults
- AED 594 for a seafood buffet with free-flow juices, soft beverages and water for six adults
Buffet dishes include: seafood starters | baked fish | seafood soup | choice of fresh local and shell fish | Arabic and international seafood salads | choice of hot seafood dishes | desserts
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per child, 1, 2 ,4 or 6 adults, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. For more info, contact 02 4019000 or 02 4019012. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Children under 6 years old can eat for free. Seafood Night is every Thursday from 06:30pm to 10:30pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Lemon Lounge at 4* Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche
The downtown-based, four-star Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche is located within a walking distance of Corniche Beach and Saadiyat Island, and boasts panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Guest rooms feature en suite amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, mini bars, iPod docking and tea and coffee making facilities. Visitors can make use of the on-site fitness centre and roof deck swimming pool, or relax at Ramada Spa, where a range of beauty and wellness treatments is available. The hotel offers a plethora of dining options, from mocktails and snacks by the pool to Indian cuisine at Kareem’s Restaurant. The Lemon Lounge serves up buffets featuring international cuisine for lunch and dinner, inviting patrons to a contemporary dining hall.