Customers can tackle this online course to learn the secrets of Microsoft Excel; includes levels from beginner to advanced
What You'll Get
- What’s included: complete Microsoft Excel online course, beginner to advanced levels
The course modules:
- Microsoft Excel Beginners
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Workbooks
- Managing Workbooks
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Working with Functions
- Working with Lists
- Analyzing Data
- Visualizing Data with Charts
- Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Automating Workbook Functionality
- Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Forecasting Data
Lead Academy has the following benefits:
- Lifetime access to high-quality e-learning study materials and online assignment questions.
- The UK and globally recognized qualification effective assessment frameworks for the evaluation and instant feedback self-paced, and no fixed schedules
- 24/7 Email Customer Support for students
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 18 Dec 2020. Course content available for lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://lead-academy.org/redeem/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course certificate will be given to students who successfully finish the course. Customer support available, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.