Little ones can spend time with their peers and enjoy activities such as cooking and sports classes; two locations available
About This Deal
- The centres follow the British Early Years Foundation Stage, which focuses on child development areas such as communication and literacy
- Day camp
- Good for ages: 45 days to five years at the JLT location and three to six years at the IMPZ location
- Camp schedules available:
- Four days a week: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Five days a week: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. | 8 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. | 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. | 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- What to bring: food
- No uniforms required
- Parents can choose any four or five days of the week
Need To Know
About Kids Kingdom Learning Centre
The team at Kids Kingdom Learning Centre aim to provide an education-rich environment for children. It follows the British Early Years Foundation Stage, which focuses on seven areas of child development, including communication and literacy. The centre features age-appropriate classrooms and exclusive indoor and outdoor play areas. There's also a host of reading areas, a sleeping area and an IT facility. The staff organise language classes, encourage an array of creative activities such as music, dance and cooking, and organise sports classes.