Dental health can be assessed with a dental treatment of choice; includes consultation as well as scale and polish
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 119 for a consultation with clean, scale and polish
- AED 159 for a consultation with scale, polish and fluoride application
- AED 179 for a consultation with one filling
- AED 599 for a consultation with scale, polish and teeth whitening treatment
- AED 749 for a teeth whitening treatment with fluoride application
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.CG64835/02/11/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 1 Jan 2021. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 12 hours in advance, please call 02 448 4647; provide coupon code. E-voucher must be presented. Valid for men and women. Valid Sat-Thu 9am-9pm. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Juman Pearls Dental Clinic
The team at Juman Pearls Dental Clinic strives to improve clients' dental health with a variety of services. These include orthodontic bonding, invisalign, fixed retainer, implant, bone graphing, gingivectomy. Root canal, teeth whitening and other dental procedures are also available.