Clients can take care of their dental wellbeing with a choice of package including treatments like a check-up, teeth whitening or crowns
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 89 for a dental consultation with a fluoride application for a child or an adult
- AED 139 for a dental check-up with a scale, polish, clean and stain removal plus an Intraoral camera scan
- AED 139 for an X-ray for a single tooth with a dental check-up plus an Intraoral camera scan
- AED 189 for one tooth filling with cleaning plus an Intraoral camera scan
- AED 249 for one simple tooth extraction including an X-ray
- AED 499 for teeth whitening with a dental check-up
- AED 589 for one complicated tooth extraction with a dental check-up
- AED 599 for teeth whitening, scaling, and polishing plus a dental consultation
- AED 789 for one veneer (ceramic) with a dental consultation
- AED 889 for crowns (zirconia porcelain) plus an Intraoral camera scan
- AED 749 for a root canal treatment with an X-ray plus a dental consultation and an Intraoral camera scan
- AED 4,599 for six veneers (ceramic) plus consultation - upper arch or lower arch
- AED 8,999 for 12 veneers (ceramic) plus consultation
- AED 11,999 for 16 veneers (ceramic) plus consultation
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
*** *This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH: UJ54158-04/01/2024/AY1SMBA9-181222 ***
About Al Ittihad Medical Centre
Established in 1979, Al Ittihad Medical Centre is one of the oldest medical centres in Abu Dhabi. It is conveniently located in the city centre, on the corner of Hamdan Street and Airport Road. The centre offers General Medicine and Dentistry services. The experienced staff is dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients.