Dental practitioner can help take care of a bright smile with services like cleaning, scaling, tooth fillings and extractions and whitening
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- AED 99 for a dental consult and fluoride application for a child
- AED 139 for a dental check-up with a scale, polish, clean and stain removal
- AED 189 for a cleaning with one tooth extraction or one tooth filling
- AED 499 for a dental consult with a teeth whitening
- AED 599 for a dental consult with a teeth whitening, scale and polish
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/FSFICFJI-160822/QC38634-15/08/2023
About Al Ittihad Medical Centre
Established in 1979, Al Ittihad Medical Centre is one of the oldest medical centres in Abu Dhabi. It is conveniently located in the city centre, on the corner of Hamdan Street and Airport Road. The centre offers General Medicine and Dentistry services. The experienced staff is dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients.