Learn how to provide the additional services and support necessary to help children with special educational needs to succeed.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: Special Educational Needs Online Course
- Different forms and effects of SEN (special educational needs) on students
- How to identify and test for SEN
- Creating an intervention plan and monitoring a student’s response
- How to support students with language and literacy special needs
- Approaches to early childhood and adolescent SEN
- Planning and instruction for students with mild, moderate, and severe disabilities
Learn more about the course
- Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://internationalopenacademy.com/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course content available for 2 months from registration date. Course completion certificate provided after successful completion of course. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards; accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36. Customer support available, contact https://internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us or with email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy boasts over 400,000 students who have trusted the platform to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades, from sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting. Some courses can help participants get ahead in their careers, while others bring to life a new passion. The courses are internationally accredited by ICOES and aim to contribute to continuous professional development.