Learn how to change oil, replace tires and add the finishing details to a car’s exterior thanks to this ICOES-accredited online course
About This Deal
- What’s included: an ICOES-accredited car maintenance online course
- Getting started and staying safe
- What is under the hood?
- What you need in your toolbox
- Preparing to work
- Basic safety techniques
- Clean up and disposal
- Basic maintenance
- Changing a tire
- Checking and changing the oil
- Installing windshield wipers
- Replacing headlights
- Small bodywork
- More advanced maintenance
- How to change filters
- Checking transmission fluid
- Heating and cooling systems
- Checking, changing and charging a battery
- Replacing fuses and spark plugs
- Brake maintenance
- Troubleshooting brake problems
- How to check and inspect brakes
- How to check and change brake fluid
- How to check wheel bearings
- Other maintenance you can do yourself
- Replacing belts
- Fixing leaks
- Paint touch-ups
- Adding amenities to the car
- Keeping your car beautiful
See the full course description
- Course completion certificate included
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: here and follow instructions. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Course completion certificate provided after successful completion of course. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards; accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36. Customer support available here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy boasts over 400,000 students who have trusted the platform to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades, from sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting. Some courses can help participants get ahead in their career, while others bring to life a new passion. The courses are internationally accredited by ICOES and aim to contribute to continuous professional development.