Customers can get to know basics of starting or marketing own business with modules such as preparation, business plan, or sales
What You'll Get
Modules for “Starting own business” course:
- Preparation – Before You Start Your Business
- Preparation – Introduction To Marketing
- Setting Up Your Business
- Running Your Business
- Business Plan
- Launching Your Business
Modules for “Marketing own business” course:
- Your Marketing Plan
- Low Cost Marketing Techniques
- Developing Your Brand
- Your Website
- Social Media And Online Marketing
- Public Relations And Advertising
- Course completion certificate provided after successful completion of course
- All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards; accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com.
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy boasts over 400,000 students in 139 countries who have trusted it to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades, from sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting. Some courses can help participants get ahead in their career, while others bring to life a new passion. The courses are internationally accredited by ICOES and contribute to continuous professional development.