Customers can get to know the basics of event management with modules such as working with clients, planning an event and types of events
What You'll Get
- Working With Clients
- Steps For Planning An Event
- Invitations, Greetings And Dress Code
- Table Manners And Table Settings
- The Event
- What Is Event Management?
Types Of Events
- View the course details here
- All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards; accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact via https://internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us.
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy boasts over 400,000 students in 139 countries who have trusted it to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades, from sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting. Some courses can help participants get ahead in their career, while others bring to life a new passion. The courses are internationally accredited by ICOES and contribute to continuous professional development.