Students can learn about what makes a good personal assistant with modules such as interpersonal and communication skills or time management
What You'll Get
- Interpersonal And Communication Skills
- Telephone manner
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Respect, friendliness and boundaries
- Time-management And Organization
- Extra work
- Managing your time
- You As A Representation Of Your Boss And Your Company
- Reflecting brand values
- Working toward company objectives
- Common Tasks
- Diary management
- Letter writing
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Administrative duties
- Welcoming visitors
- Note taking and dictation
Closing and follow ups
View the course details here
- Course completion certificate provided after successful completion of course
- All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards; accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com.
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy boasts over 400,000 students in 139 countries who have trusted it to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades, from sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting. Some courses can help participants get ahead in their career, while others bring to life a new passion. The courses are internationally accredited by ICOES and contribute to continuous professional development.