This online course helps students learn about accounting and bookkeeping, including basics such as keeping inventory and tracking sales
About This Deal
- Beginning Accounting
- Types Of Accounting
- Making Sense Of Your Accounts
- Keeping Inventory And Tracking Sales
- Controlling And Managing Expenses
- Avoiding Illegal Accounting
- Introduction Into Bookkeeping
- Proper Bookkeeping
- Tracking and Reporting Taxes
Handling An Audit
- View the course details here
- All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards; accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact via https://internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us. Course completion certificate provided after successful completion of course. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards; accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/36.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy boasts over 400,000 students who have trusted the platform to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades, from sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting. Some courses can help participants get ahead in their career, while others bring to life a new passion. The courses are internationally accredited by ICOES and aim to contribute to continuous professional development.