An aesthetician can harness the power of laser to help customers get rid of unwanted hair on a selected area or on the full body
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 249 for three sessions of laser hair removal on one small area
- AED 599 for three sessions of laser hair removal on one medium area
- AED 999 for three sessions of laser hair removal on one large area
- AED 1,399 for one session of laser hair removal on the full body
- AED 3,999 for three sessions of laser hair removal on the full body
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Contact the merchant for more information regarding selected body areas.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No. MOH/US32772/28/07/2020.
The Fine Print
About iCARE Clinic
The team at iCARE Clinic provide a wide range of services and treatments, including general medicine, dentistry, orthodontics, paediatrics and gynaecology. Advanced aesthetic solutions, including laser hair removal, piercing and chemical peels, are also available.