Take advantage of a facial injection, mesotherapy, microneedling or platelet-rich plasma therapy at this clinic located at a five-star hotel
About This Deal
Choose from 10 Options
- AED 199 for a revitalising facial injection on the gummy smile area
- AED 399 for a revitalising facial injection around the eyes
- AED 499 for a revitalising facial injection on the forehead and frown lines
- AED 799 for a revitalising facial injection on the full upper face
- AED 399 for one mesotherapy treatment on the full face or hair
- AED 1,189 for three mesotherapy treatments on the full face or hair
- AED 249 for a mesotherapy treatment with Dermapen on the full face or neck
- AED 699 for platelet-rich plasma therapy on the full face or hair
- AED 799 for microneedling, radio frequency and mesotherapy on the full face or neck
- AED 1,599 for a Zaffiro HIFU treatment on the full face or neck
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is a facial injection?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
What is HIFU facial treatment?
HIFU delivers warm pulses of high-intensity, focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the surface of the skin, causing the muscle layer to contract. This treatment is designed to help improve the appearance of firmness in the facial muscles and encourage the production of collagen.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/HE84202/28/11/2022 - 8L039VYW-291121
About Health Avenue Polyclinics
Located in the Dubai Marina's five-star Grosvenor House Hotel, Health Avenue Polyclinics offers a wide range of services. A team of doctors aim to help their customers feel their best with dermal fillers, mole and scar removals, facials, and surgical procedures.