Indulge in a choice of treatments that are designed to revitalise and brighten complexions, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 129 for one session of diamond microdermabrasion with a collagen mask
- AED 139 for one session of HydraFacial treatment with a collagen mask
- AED 179 for one session of HydraFacial treatment and a gold mask with diamond microdermabrasion
- AED 479 for three sessions of HydraFacial treatment and a collagen mask with diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 699 for five sessions of HydraFacial treatment and a gold mask with diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AB18540/16/08/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 16 Oct 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 043999223. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Do not apply fake tan or nail varnish 24-hours prior to treatment. Valid for men and women. Duration of session: up to 1 hour. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Health Avenue Polyclinics
Located in the Dubai Marina's five-star Grosvenor House Hotel, Health Avenue Polyclinics offers a wide range of beauty services. A team of fully licensed doctors aim to help their customers feel and look their best by using dermal fillers, mole and scar removals, facials, and surgical procedures.