A licensed aesthetician can target fine lines with these facial injection treatments
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 139 for a gummy smile facial injection
- AED 399 facial injections around the eyes
- AED 399 for a face or hair mesotherapy session
- AED 499 for facial injections for the forehead and frown lines
- AED 799 for facial injections for the whole face
- AED 799 for a face or hair PRP session
- AED 799 for a RF microneedling session
- AED 999 for a 1ml filler injection for any facial area
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or two areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/FF82651/30/07/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 043999223. Prior booking at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for pregnant women or people with allergies. Full refund if found unsuitable for the treatment. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Health Avenue Polyclinics
Located in the Dubai Marina's five-star Grosvenor House Hotel, Health Avenue Polyclinics offers a wide range of beauty services. A team of fully licensed doctors aim to help their customers feel and look their best by using dermal fillers, mole and scar removals, facials, and surgical procedures.