This online course focuses on accounting and bookkeeping, with modules such as useful aide memoires and games that help the learning process
About This Deal
- What’s included: accounting and bookkeeping, essential skills online course
- Basic bookkeeping: introduction to this learning area
- Useful aide memoires
- Some games to help you learn
- Basic bookkeeping: learning session 1
- Basic bookkeeping: learning session 2
- Basic bookkeeping: learning session 3
- Extra practice
- Basic bookkeeping progress test
- If the test is failed, retakes are available without any further charge
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate is available for download and print without any addtitional charges
- See the full course description
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of an accountant or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online, please email email@example.com. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course content compatible with PCs, Macs, laptops, tablets, smartphones and smart devices. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed / E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
About Harley Oxford
Harley Oxford is a UK-based company that aims to facilitate apprenticeships, internships and training workshops. They offer education and recruitment services in a wide array of sectors, from business and finance to beauty, public services, construction and animal welfare. Harley Oxford also provides trainee career development schemes that incorporate an online learning platform.