Customers can take advantage of a dental procedure of their choice, ranging from scale and polish to root canal treatment
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- AED 99 for a dental exam with scale and polish
- AED 179 for a dental exam with scale, polish and intra-oral photograph
- AED 499 for a teeth whitening with scale and polish
- AED 699 for a Zoom teeth whitening
- AED 1,199 for a root canal treatment
- AED 1,499 for a porcelain-fused crown
- AED 2,499 for a root canal treatment with porcelain-fused crown
- AED 1,099 for one veneer
- AED 6,299 for six veneers
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
This could differ
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/FL81830/14/09/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 0502114973 or 043986677 for Karama branch, or 04-3989011 for Al Barsha branch. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Prior cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Harley International Medical Clinic
Staffed by a team of physicians and caring professionals, Harley International aims to provide holistic healthcare services in a relaxing and welcoming environment. All services are tailored to the customers' individual needs, and carried out with a dedication to maintaining international medical standards. The clinic was established in 2005, and offers everything from obstetrics and gynaecology to dermatology, dentistry and orthodontics.