Customers can get rid of unwanted hair from an area of choice, take advantage of diamond microdermabrasion or carbon laser treatment
What You'll Get
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 45 for one session of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 115 for one session of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 235 for one session of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 135 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 315 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 645 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 1,099 for one session of full-body laser hair removal
- AED 2,099 for two sessions of full-body laser hair removal
- AED 115 for one session of diamond microdermabrasion with a gold mask, vitamin C or collagen mask
- AED 189 for one session of HydraFacial treatment with diamond microdermabrasion
- AED 299 for one session of carbon laser treatment
- AED 859 for three sessions of carbon laser treatments
- AED 1,299 for one session of full-body laser hair removal with a carbon laser treatment
- AED 2,499 for two sessions of full-body laser hair removal with a carbon laser treatment
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/YW99334/22.01.2020
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04-3394777. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 12 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Hareer Medical Centre
Located in Al Barsha One district in Dubai, Hareer Medical Centre provides a variety of beautifying services. Treatments on offer include laser hair removal on an area of choice, carbon laser treatment as well as microdermabrasion and HydraFacial. Customers can also take advantage of gold or Vitamin C mask.